First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Sage 50 payroll year end help!!

• Associate
  • 21 posts
  • # 98836

Hi guys, i wonder if anyone can help. So I'm doing the payroll on sage and processed the year end last week and started with the week one of this tax year but the tax codes haven't automatically adjusted. Have i missed something or is it because the pay period refers to work done in the last week of the previous tax year. In a bit of a fix any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 356 posts
  • # 98840

Hi

You have to manually update the tax and NI parameters and increase the tax codes accordingly unless you have received a P6 to amend them otherwise- these should either be with the year end pack or you can download them from Sage

Edited at 07 Apr 2014 08:01 PM GMT

• 356 posts
  • # 98851

I have just been on to the Sage for week 1 and the latest update has already installed the parameters- are you definetly on the correct version for the new tax year- it should be 20.01.186 and say compliant for 2014/15

regards

Sharon

• Associate
  • 21 posts
  • # 98854

Hi Sharon, mine says 19.02.157 compliant for 2013/2014. Just found out from my colleague that she hasn't fully processed the year end. Could that be the problem because we checked for updates which says we have the latest update.

• 356 posts
  • # 98878

Hi 

That is not the latest version- if you pay for Sage Cover you will be able to download the latest version- I have the version 20.01.86 which says compliant for 14/15

You can install the latest version before doing year end

regards

Sharon

• Associate
  • 21 posts
  • # 98899

Thanks Sharon, i have only just realized that and rectified that. Thanks for all your help

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last