Age UK Croydon
Age UK Croydon is an independent charity providing a range of services and support projects to older
people in Croydon. We regularly respond to over 10,000 enquiries and requests for help each year.
In the last two years we have expanded considerably and we now have over 60 staff and 12 projects
at three locations in the London borough of Croydon. This growth is likely to continue, which is why
we are restructuring our core business and financial support services.
Due to the above we have an exciting opportunity for the right people in an organisation looking to
grow and develop.
Finance Officer Full time post Scale point 29-30 (£26,664-£27,498)
This post involves managing the finances to management accounts level for the charity and its
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 – 4 years experience in a medium sized organisation and a book-keeping qualification such
as ICB, IAB or AAT
- Advanced excel skills
- Familiarity with cloud accounting, ie Free Agent and Xero
- Management accounting/budgeting/project accounting at a senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Charity accounting and SORP
- Knowledge of the voluntary sector
We are a flexible organisation and can consider individualised workplace arrangements.
If you have these qualities and would like more information, please contact Judy Morris on 020 8683 7123 or email email@example.com
Age UK Croydon is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing date for applications – 5pm on 21st August 2015
Interview dates to be confirmed