First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

PDF to Excel

• Fellow
  • Practice Licence
  • 4 posts
  • # 116167

Hi

Hope someone can help.  I have a client which now involes a lot of data entry. They send me a PDF document which I then have to imput onto Sage.  This can be very time consumng and I am looking for reccomedations for a software package which I can convert the PDF to Excel to enable me to import directly to Sage. For what I require the systems I have looked at seem to be quite expensive and I am looking for alternatives.

Thank you

• Fellow
  • Practice Licence
  • 4 posts
  • # 116168

VickieC said:

Hi

Hope someone can help.  I have a client which now involes a lot of data entry. They send me a PDF document which I then have to input onto Sage.  This can be very time consumng and I am looking for reccomedations for a software package which I can convert the PDF to Excel to enable me to import directly to Sage. For what I require the systems I have looked at seem to be quite expensive and I am looking for alternatives.

Thank you

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 781 posts
  • # 116169

Ask the client to give you the info as an excel document - I would assume they are converting the document from excel to pdf in the first place.

Let them know it is time consuming and will cost a lot more in fees for you to process - this usually has the desired effect and you will get the info in the desired format!

• Fellow
  • Practice Licence
  • 4 posts
  • # 116172

Thank you for your reply, Yes I have tried this route and they have told me this can not be done.  I beleive they can but they are not good in computer skills and the task has been difficult to explain on the phone, also the  distance of the client I am unable to go across and see for myself.

So I am trying to find an alternatives.

Thanks again.

• Fellow
  • Practice Licence
  • 4 posts
  • # 116173

Thank you for your reply, Yes I have tried this route and they have told me this can not be done.  I beleive they can but they are not good in computer skills and the task has been difficult to explain on the phone, also the  distance of the client I am unable to go across and see for myself.

So I am trying to find an alternatives.

Thanks again.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last