ICB practices now have access to ICB's exclusive online tool AML Online for anti-money laundering procedures.
No more fiddly paper forms
AML Online replaces the paper-based MLR8 form (annual declaration) with a secure online record that practices can access at any time of the day or night to suit their schedule. Practices can ensure that the records required by the MLR 2007 are up-to-date and accurate, and no longer need to manually complete or submit an annual declaration.
Risk Assessment Generator
ICB practices now use AML Online to complete the Risk Assessment itself and keep a record of Due Diligence checks.
AML Online walks practices step-by-step through all the factors that must be considered, and even generates a risk rating for each client according to the principles of the MLR 2007. It's like having ICB's MLR Director of Compliance, Ray Cross, right there.
AML Online is designed to:
- save ICB practices valuable time
- guide and assist MLR 2007 compliance, awareness and understanding
- reduce errors and misinterpretation of the regulations
- reduce the burden of anti-money laundering procedures for ICB practices
- increase security and data protection standards
Overall, the AML procedure works much as before and doesn't need any new explanation. But you can click the link below for more information about the new system.
Access AML ONLINE
|Latest MLR News