First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Question on the future !

  • 36 posts
  • # 73818

Once I become a Associate - I should be able to apply for the practice licence .
Do I need P I insurance first & which company do we use & what is the cost roughly.
How long does it take to get the licence.


  • 183 posts
  • # 73919

Hey James, Practice Licence is spelled with a C...tut tut :-) Pauline

  • 183 posts
  • # 73971

No probs James :-) Just that on the website where it talks about business cards etc it specifically states make sure you spell Licence correctly, so if you, as a representative of the ICB are getting it wrong, there's not much hope for the rest of us! Lol Sorry if I was being pedantic or picky. :-) Pauline

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last