First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Has anyone completed the Level III Diploma in Legal Bookkeeping?

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 186 posts
  • # 87166

If so.....how long did it take you?  I  know everyone studies at difference ratese but I was hoping for an indication of the approximate number of study hours it would take to complete the course, assighments & final assessment.

Thanks in advance,
Jo  

• Companion Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 21 posts
  • # 87197

Hello there Jo,

One of our members, Christine Thompson AICB CB. Cert PM.Dip, is studying the Legal Bookkeeping Course and wanted to reply to your query but experienced some technical errors. Please see her response below:

Good evening.
I have just tried to reply to Jo who has posted a question on the forum about the above course but the site keeps coming up with an error that I can’t get around.
I was going to reply that I have done the course, enjoyed it and found it very useful in my work as a bookkeeper to a solicitor.
It doesn’t take a very long time to complete, though I haven’t worked out how many hours in total. I completed it in about 9 months and could have done it faster, even though I was working at various jobs.
I have not taken the exam yet as, being a new course, there has been a hold up and it is not quite ready yet.
I understand that the exam can be taken at home and be done over a period of 2 weeks.
I would certainly recommend the course to anyone working, or wanting to work, in the legal bookkeeping field.
Please can you post this reply for me?
Thank you,
Christine Thompson AICB CB.Cert PM.Dip

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 186 posts
  • # 87244

Hi Sobi, thanks for posting Christine's reply & Christine - THANK YOU for replying & taking the time to contac the ICB when there was a problem with your post!

Christine - do you  have a number I could potentially contact you on to the discuss the course studies in conjunction with employement & just general legal bookkeeping work?

If so, please email me your number to jo@boaservices.co.uk

Many thanks!!

Jo       

Sobi @ ICB
said:

“Hello there Jo,

One of our members, Christine Thompson AICB CB. Cert PM.Dip, is studying the Legal Bookkeeping Course and wanted to reply to your query but experienced some technical errors. Please see her response below:

Good evening.
I have just tried to reply to Jo who has posted a question on the forum about the above course but the site keeps coming up with an error that I can’t get around.
I was going to reply that I have done the course, enjoyed it and found it very useful in my work as a bookkeeper to a solicitor.
It doesn’t take a very long time to complete, though I haven’t worked out how many hours in total. I completed it in about 9 months and could have done it faster, even though I was working at various jobs.
I have not taken the exam yet as, being a new course, there has been a hold up and it is not quite ready yet.
I understand that the exam can be taken at home and be done over a period of 2 weeks.
I would certainly recommend the course to anyone working, or wanting to work, in the legal bookkeeping field.
Please can you post this reply for me?
Thank you,
Christine Thompson AICB CB.Cert PM.Dip
 ”

• 4 posts
  • # 91792

I had just completed my level II and now moving towards level III. This is now my first experience and i am confused also... i am good in accounting but fear matters at every stage.

• Member PM.Dip
  • 1 post
  • # 91795

>
>
>
>

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner