First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Still awaiting results for ABA9

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 7 posts
  • # 107456

I sat ABA9 on Monday at the Pearson Centre and was pleased to hear afterwards that I had passed. However, I would really like to hear my actual result!  Normally the result should become available within 24 hours.  ICB have informed me that there is some kind of fault and Pearsons compueter has not yet passed on this information to ICB.  Despite this they assure me that I have definitely passed!

I cant help feelng a little frustrated as I would really like to know whether I scraped through or whether it was a comfortable pass.  

My refresh button finger is wearing out.Smile

Martin

• 20 posts
  • # 107499

Hi, Martin

Congratulations for passing the exam. Once happened to me the  same and i was waiting 4 days to send me the full report. I am gonna do the exam ABA9 this coming week, please give me some information about the exam. Is similar with the mock paper for ABA9? Is bit easier or more difficult than level 3 diploma in manual bookkeeping? This is my email address:banance@gmail.com. I will be really grateful if you can send me email.

Anna

• 29 posts
  • # 116376

Martindsaid:

I sat ABA9 on Monday at the Pearson Centre and was pleased to hear afterwards that I had passed. However, I would really like to hear my actual result!  Normally the result should become available within 24 hours.  ICB have informed me that there is some kind of fault and Pearsons compueter has not yet passed on this information to ICB.  Despite this they assure me that I have definitely passed!

I cant help feelng a little frustrated as I would really like to know whether I scraped through or whether it was a comfortable pass.  

My refresh button finger is wearing out.Smile

Martin

Hi Martin

Did you find out your results yet?

I am just booking the ABA9 exam through Pearson Vue. Looks like I've got at least a 6 week wait to take the exam at my local centre - would have prefered it sooner but it will give me time to revise i suppose!

Was the exam the normal 2 hour length as per the mocks?

Kind regrads

Gordon

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner