First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Mock assesment B1

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 14 posts
  • # 112995

Hi

I am doing Level 2 with training link. They are really gr8! I am up to the first exam B1. They gave me a mock exam which they say is similar to the real ICB one. Can anyonre tell me if it is worth buying the mock assesment from ICB.

• Practice Licence
  • 31 posts
  • # 112996

Hi,

I would always suggest buying the mock, they are a real source of knowing your way around the actual exam and can be used for revision if you don't manage to pass it first time or with the result you want.

Jules

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 14 posts
  • # 112997

Thank you Jules for your reply

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 14 posts
  • # 112998

Has anyone actually done the training link AND the ICB mocks B1 and can tell me if the training link is anything like the real one

• Practice Licence
  • 46 posts
  • # 113006

yisgut said:

Has anyone actually done the training link AND the ICB mocks B1 and can tell me if the training link is anything like the real one

Hi Yisgut,

I am currently with Training Link and yes, their mocks are quite similiar both in questions and format.

I agree with Julie that if you are concerned then you should complete both. I was fine with my B1 but needed the extra practice i.e. ICB mock as well for the BA5 exam.

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Jan

• 83 posts
  • # 113008

Hi

I failed my BA6 because I was not aware the Training Link Mock did not cover everything the ICB Mock did.  So beware is all I say.  I was well miffed when I found out as some of you have no doubt heard on many occasions.

Sue

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 14 posts
  • # 113009

Hi Sue and Jan,

Thank you for your advice. I think I will be buying the mock

Did they not used to sell a downloadable version for £5?

• Practice Licence
  • 46 posts
  • # 113010

Newby - Sue said:

Hi

I failed my BA6 because I was not aware the Training Link Mock did not cover everything the ICB Mock did.  So beware is all I say.  I was well miffed when I found out as some of you have no doubt heard on many occasions.

Sue

Thanks for this Sue,

I found the BA5 quite similar but I am just about to take my BA so I will buy the ICB mock as well.

Great tip, thanks for sharing!

Jan

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 14 posts
  • # 113034

Hi

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about buying the B1 mock.

I took it and it was very beneficial.

I passed the live assesment with dictinction 98% Smile

• 83 posts
  • # 113035

Congratulations. Well done.

Regards

Sue

• Practice Licence
  • 46 posts
  • # 113049

Well done, that's a great result!

• 1 post
  • # 113670

Just out of curiosity, did you ever find out if they do the downloadable version? It is stated they do in their fees structure, but I cant find it anywhere.

• Practice Licence
  • 46 posts
  • # 113672

Milesahead123 said:

“Just out of curiosity, did you ever find out if they do the downloadable version? It is stated they do in their fees structure, but I cant find it anywhere.”

If you mean the ICB one, it's under the 'shop' tag at the top of the home page. Then click on 'mock assessments core units', these do cost £10 though not £5 as previously mentioned. The mock is loaded for you as soon as you buy it and I think that you have 28 days to complete it but you'll need to check the instructions before you press start.

If you were referring to the Training Link mock, they will let you know when you're ready to take it plus they also sell an extra one for £10.

Hope this helps, good luck.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner