First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

B3 Exam

• 3 posts
  • # 113873

I feel so silly. Last night I did my B3 exam and I know I made a mistake.  I put 2 figures in twice.  I'd already submitted it before checking every thing as I was so confident.

Oh well nothing I can do now, apart to wait and see if it affects my overall result.  

• 2 posts
  • # 114176

barkingb said:

I feel so silly. Last night I did my B3 exam and I know I made a mistake.  I put 2 figures in twice.  I'd already submitted it before checking every thing as I was so confident.

Oh well nothing I can do now, apart to wait and see if it affects my overall result.  

How Is the b3 exam Done. About to sit mine but not sure how it is. I.e. Is it two hours to do as with others and longer to upload files or is it 24 hours to do whole thing?? 

• 3 posts
  • # 114177

cal said:

barkingb said:

How Is the b3 exam Done. About to sit mine but not sure how it is. I.e. Is it two hours to do as with others and longer to upload files or is it 24 hours to do whole thing?? 

The Exam was fine.  I passed.  From what i can remember you have 24hrs to complete and send the info required for marking.

Just make sure that you read what your being asked to do, and think about if you have already put some figures in to your software earlier in the exam.

Edited at 24 Nov 2016 03:57 PM GMT

• 13 posts
  • # 114267

barkingb said:

cal said:

barkingb said:

The Exam was fine.  I passed.  From what i can remember you have 24hrs to complete and send the info required for marking.

Just make sure that you read what your being asked to do, and think about if you have already put some figures in to your software earlier in the exam.

Hi,  I just wanted to know with the B3 exam do we need our own accounting software or will the software sent with our course be okay?

Thanks

• 30 posts
  • # 114365

lozza31 said:

barkingb said:

cal said:

barkingb said:

Hi,  I just wanted to know with the B3 exam do we need our own accounting software or will the software sent with our course be okay?

Thanks

Hi Lozza, I used the version that came with my course

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner