First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

New member introduction

• 10 posts
  • # 114857

Hi Everyone,

I currently work a Science teacher and I'm studying level II and level III in Bookkeping.  I've been doing the course since January and have just finished book one from level II.  I'm really enjoying the course.  The hardest part for me has been getting used to putting entires in debit or credit sides of the account.  I've got used to that now thank God!  I am now trying to get used to entries once a payment is made and a cash discount is given/received.  It still takes me a while to process the accounts after that but I think a lot of it has to do with practice, as this is something I've never done before.   I've just sat my mock exam for book one and will be sitting the real one soon.  The mock has been helpful as it wasn't what I expected the exam to be like, so it gave me the practice I needed.  

I'm finding the time aspect a bit difficult.  So I try and do an hour of study after work and some on the weekend.  

Good luck everyone.

Aysha

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 25 posts
  • # 114861

Hi Aysha,

Welcome to the forum.  It can be hard going when you're working as well as studying, but you seem to be doing a really good job of making the time.

If you find yourself stuck on anything, you'll find there's always someone on here who can help you out, so ask away.  Good luck with your studies!

Sarah

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner