First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

ZERO PROJECTS

• 2 posts
  • # 115189

Hello Everybody,

EDIT - please excuse the XERO spelling - stupid spell check!! What a terrible start!

I only just joined as have only started doing my exams recently. I am currently workingin ops for a company and they are struggling a bit with their software (thousands of excel spreadsheets and XERO on top which is a bit of a mess.)

I am familiar with FREEAGENT and aware of the projects function on it which, I think would be a great benefit to the company. Great for tracking project P+L and also easy to find expenses etc...

The accountants want us to use Xero, sssssso my question is :- Is there anyway you can replicate the projects function on Xero, or is there a suitable CRM add on for Xero that will replicate the Freeagent like functions.

Thanks very much in advance!

Indy

Edited at 15 Jun 2017 04:49 PM GMT

• 10 posts
  • # 115194

I'm not familiar with FreeAgent but in Xero you can track revenue and expenditure by different tracking categories :  

https://help.xero.com/uk/Settings_Tracking

But this isn't 'unlimited'

• 170 posts
  • # 115197

Hi

Bex is correct... Tracking is for departmental or project setup. You are allowed 2 categories then unlimited options within each category. eg. Category = Regions - with options N, S, E, and West.  Check out the Demo Company to see it in action.

Ken Bell

Xero Champion.

• 2 posts
  • # 115198

>
> Thanks very much both Ken and Bex,
Thats what I had previously read.
So i guess to track projects we can just number the options.
Thanks!
>
>

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner