First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Practice Licence renewal query

• 9 posts
  • # 115267

Hi All,

My Practice Licence is currently up for renewal, however I haven't done any work in public practice and am now thinking about looking for work (PAYE) within an established company to gain better experience and confidence before I embark on my own. So I was wondering is it possible to put a licence on hold? It seems pointless continuing to pay for the licence and insurance when Im just not using it. I saw somewhere fees could incurr if licence elapses but I assume this only means if you continue to trade with a lapsed licence? Could I let it run out and then re-apply at a later time? I will still continue as a memeber of ICB. Any advice welcome. 

Thanks,

Lou

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 400 posts
  • # 115275

Hi Lou

I would suggest you actually ring ICB themselves for the answer.   You could email but they dont always respond so a call is better.   I know you most likely need to keep your ICB membership going but dont know about the rest without searching the website which presumably you have already done.

Regards

Liz

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 400 posts
  • # 115276

Hi Lou

I would suggest you actually ring ICB themselves for the answer.   You could email but they dont always respond so a call is better.   I know you most likely need to keep your ICB membership going but dont know about the rest without searching the website which presumably you have already done.

Regards

Liz

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner