First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Hampshire branch?

• Companion Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 115524

Good morning

I am relatively new to ICB, and am currently studying.  I live in Southampton and have located the Hampshire ICB branch group on Facebook but despite sending a message a while back my request has not been approved.

Is there still a Hampshire group please?  If so are there branch meetings?  I get invited to the IOW meetings but these are not easy to attend due to logistics, but would be interested in attending a Hampshire / Surrey meeting if there is one.

Many thanks

Chrissie

• Companion Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 50 posts
  • # 115817

Hi Chrissie

I think they meet at Farnborough usually the third weds. But there may not be one this month because of the Summit. I usually get their invites but haven't seen one recently.

You are very welcome to the Berkshire Branch meetings..we meet near Reading which may not be any easier than the IOW...

The Facebook page thing is tricky for branch chairs as we don't always know if requests are from members so have to wait for memberservices to approve them.

Sylvia Bourhill

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 400 posts
  • # 115818

Hi Chrissie

I think the Surrey one is based in Guldford which may be easier for you to get to.  

Regards

Liz

• Companion Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 115826

Thank you both, that is really helpful.

Near Reading would be fine for me to get to - is there a way to join the list so I get notified when there are meetings?

I will also keep a look out re Guildford and Farnborough - I've heard so many good things from people about the Branch Meetings, so am keen to attend as many as I can

Thanks again

Christine

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 10 posts
  • # 115827

Hi Chrissie,

I set up the Hampshire ICB FB page a few years back and have just approved your request. 

Unfortunatley the Hampshire chair stood down end of last year/beginning of this year and sadley as far as I'm aware no one else has been appointed so we haven't had any branch meetings for over a year.

Feel free to say hi on the FB page, everyone very welcoming

H x

• Companion Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 50 posts
  • # 115832

Hi Chrissie

Please can you ring the ICB office on 02078562567 and ask them to include you on the relevant branch mailing lists.

Many thanks

Sylvia

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner