First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Branch Meetings

• 9 posts
  • # 115833

Hi Everyone 

I’m currently studying at the moment and hopefully going to be doing the B3 exam this weekend. It seem to get going well so far and I’m quite enjoying it.

ive decided to take the leap and come to some branch meetings in the future. I get the emil invites for the Surrey and Berkshire meeting, however as I don’t drive there a little more out of the way (driving is another for the list in 2018).

ive noticEd that there are other branch meetings which would be easier to get to. Am I ok to join in the other meetings? such as the London meetings? 

Many thanks

tony 

• Practice Licence
  • 15 posts
  • # 115903

Hi Tony,

I hope you are well and your B3 exam went well!

Fantastic news about wanting to attend a Branch meeting. They are really a great way to get ahead with your studies and meet like-minded people. You are more than welcome to attend whichever Branch meeting suits you best. The next London meeting is on the 22nd November. I have popped the link below for further information.

http://www.bookkeepers.org.uk/Shop/City-of-London-Branch-Meeting/e/9625/

Hope to see you there! and best of luck with your studies!

Agatha 

• 27 posts
  • # 115947

Hi everyone 

I'm wanting to go to the North Yorkshire branch meeting tomorrow 21/11) but it's abit far out for me as I don't drive.  The West Yorkshire branch meetings don't seem to be running which would have suited me. So I guess what I'm wanting to know is, if anyone from Leeds is going that I could tag along with as this is my first one and I'm anxious about it.

Thanks 

Sabrina

• 27 posts
  • # 115948

Hi everyone 

I'm wanting to go to the North Yorkshire branch meeting tomorrow 21/11) but it's abit far out for me as I don't drive.  The West Yorkshire branch meetings don't seem to be running which would have suited me. So I guess what I'm wanting to know is, if anyone from Leeds is going that I could tag along with as this is my first one and I'm anxious about it.

Thanks 

Sabrina

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner