First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Level IV Advanced Diploma- when will the other units be available?

• Member PM.Dip
  • 31 posts
  • # 116050

Does anyone know when the other units will be available for the Level IV Advanced Diploma? Will there be a Personal Tax and Business Tax module like there was a while back?

• Companion
  • Accredited Training Provider IS
  • 435 posts
  • # 116053

Hi Grace,

As a part of a restructuring of this qualification elements of Personal & Business Tax will be incorporated within the Self-Assessment Taxation (SAT) and FRS105 qualifications. These changes are planned for 2018.

If you complete or have already completed the SAT and FRS105 qualifications, as well as the Management Accounting and Drafting Financial Statement then you’ll be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Bookkeeping & Accounts.

I don’t think I’m allowed to provide specific links on here but if you’d like further information you can contact me using the details below.

Merry Christmas Laughing

• Member PM.Dip
  • 31 posts
  • # 116055

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the information that was really helpful. If I complete the items that you mention would I be able to file accounts and corporation tax for small ltd companies?

Grace

Edited at 27 Dec 2017 06:32 PM GMT

• Companion
  • Accredited Training Provider IS
  • 435 posts
  • # 116070

Hi again Grace,

The current FRS105 qualification will cover you for the completion and submission of accounts for Micro Entities. With the revamp next year, you'll also be covered for the completion and submission of Small Ltd Accounts.

• Member PM.Dip
  • 31 posts
  • # 116071

Thank you for your help Brian , that is good to know.

Grace

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner