First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Hertfordshire Branch - Launch Meeting - Monday 15th January

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 7 posts
  • # 116078

The first meeting of the Hertfordshire Branch will take place on Monday 15th January in Bishop's Stortford.  Ken Bell from ICB will be talking about Building a Bookkeeping Practice.  

• 2 posts
  • # 116098

Hi Sian

I'm new to the forum and new to bookkeeping. I applied for my Practice Licence last year but have not promoted myself as yet.

I will be attending the Hertfordshire meeting on Monday and I hope to meet some members who may be able to take me by the hand and help me to get started as it is quite daunting at the moment.

I'm currently a self employed driving instructor and have been doing this for 15 years. Before that I worked for the Halifax for 20 years. I love figures and currently use Sage One for my own accounts. 

I've been looking at part-time bookkeeping jobs but all require experience which i'm sadly lacking!!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the meeting.

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 7 posts
  • # 116102

Sheila P said:

Hi Sian

I'm new to the forum and new to bookkeeping. I applied for my Practice Licence last year but have not promoted myself as yet.

I will be attending the Hertfordshire meeting on Monday and I hope to meet some members who may be able to take me by the hand and help me to get started as it is quite daunting at the moment.

I'm currently a self employed driving instructor and have been doing this for 15 years. Before that I worked for the Halifax for 20 years. I love figures and currently use Sage One for my own accounts. 

I've been looking at part-time bookkeeping jobs but all require experience which i'm sadly lacking!!

Hi Sheila

I'm so glad you are coming along.  It's always nice to meet other bookkeepers and get ideas.  

See you Monday

Siân

• Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 7 posts
  • # 116103

Sheila P said:

Hi Sian

Hi Sheila

I'm so glad you are coming along.  It's always nice to meet other bookkeepers and get ideas.  

See you Monday

Siân

• 2 posts
  • # 116104

Thank your Sian. I’m looking forward to it.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner