- Connect your Cable/DSL (broadband) modem to the WAN port of your Time Capsule via an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the Time Capsule's power cable to an AC outlet.
- Open the AirPort Utility which is located in the Utilities folder, within the Applications folder (/Applications/Utilities).
- The Time Capsule will have an initial name such as "Time Capsule fea88c". Click continue to proceed.
- Select "Create a new wireless network" and click Continue.
Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions. When finished, your Time Capsule will restart and apply your settings.
AirPort Express Setup | Apple AirPort Express Setup | Apple AirPort Setup