ICBenefits is the award-winning membership benefits scheme that saves ICB students and members £10,000 every month.
ICB's award-winning membership benefits scheme, ICBenefits, is free to use for ICB students and members.
If you have not yet registered, you can start using ICBenefits to start saving money straight away by visiting www.bookkeepers.org.uk/benefits and registering your details and your six-digit ICB Number.
> What is my ICB Number?
"I really like this scheme - so far I've saved over £60 & am looking into getting a laptop which would make the saving almost £200!"
Ms MacCrimmon AICB CB.Cert
- One state-of-the-art website where you can access all of the offers and easily track how quickly you can save the entire cost of membership
- Insurance price-comparison tool showing where your members discount will get you a better deal than other customers
- Easy-to-use online product search to find the best online deal and discount for any product
- ICBenefits telephone customer support 7 days a week
- The average family could save £1000 a year without changing their shopping habits
- ICBenefits is completely free to use as part of your student registration or membership. As the scheme is 100% ICB funded you can be sure that no commission is taken from the retailers, the website is entirely independent, and you will receive the biggest discounts on offer
ICBenefits is powered by the Rewards Gateway platform which was designed to provide an employee benefits scheme to the country's top employers such as IBM, Aviva, Harrods and The Savoy Hotel. ICB's securing of the Rewards Gateway for its members is a significant coup and is part of ICB's ongoing commitment to improving the service it offers its members.
Visit the new site now to register and watch a video all about the discounts.
Registering & Customer Service
If you have not yet registered to use the discounts, ICB would be happy to talk you through the process. Alternatively if you can't wait, all you need to do is click Register Now on www.bookkeepers.org.uk/benefits/ and enter your details together with your 6 digit ICB Number.
To register by telephone, or for ongoing advice about the biggest discounts on a specific item, you can call the dedicated benefits hotline on 0203 780 1891. This hotline is manned by the scheme's administrator, Asperity Employee Benefits, and is open 7 days a week.
(you will need your six-digit ICB Number)
Please note, if your registration/membership has expired you will not be eligible to register to use the benefits site.
Saving members over £10,000 a month
Sainsbury's and Asda have been the most popular retailers since the introduction of the scheme in 2011. During that time, ICB members have collectively put £1million worth of shopping through ICBenefits each year, saving in the region of £10,000 together each month.
ICBenefits is operated for the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers by Asperity Employee Benefits Ltd. Registered in England and Wales (No.05696250) at 90 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5RT. Registered under the Data Protection Act (No.Z964980X). Asperity Employee Benefits Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Terms and Conditions may apply. Offers can be withdrawn or changed without notice. Products subject to availability. Errors and omsissions excepted.