First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Level 2 - B1

• 4 posts
  • # 117699

Hi i am about to complete the last unit before my first exam B1 , enjoying my studies so far through Oxbridge home learning. Interested to hear from anyone at a similar stage ! 

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 13 posts
  • # 117803

gemmashaw01 said:

“Hi i am about to complete the last unit before my first exam B1 , enjoying my studies so far through Oxbridge home learning. Interested to hear from anyone at a similar stage ! ”

Hi, just about to do my mock for A1 feelng really anxious about it, i expect you have done yours now, hope went well x

• 4 posts
  • # 117805

Tracy74 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

“Hi i am about to complete the last unit before my first exam B1 , enjoying my studies so far through Oxbridge home learning. Interested to hear from anyone at a similar stage ! ”

Hi, just about to do my mock for A1 feelng really anxious about it, i expect you have done yours now, hope went well x

Hi Yes i completed the Mock and the actual Exam on sunday, both were fine and got 92%. I have completed unit 7 and now about to submit unit 8 really enjoying and getting it.   Have you attempted the Mock ? Who are you studying with ? x

• Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 117806

gemmashaw01 said:

Hello,

I am with oxbridge also, i am on Level 3 now about half way through and loving the course.

• 4 posts
  • # 117820

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

Hello,

I am with oxbridge also, i am on Level 3 now about half way through and loving the course.

Hi Lesley

I am going to go on and do Level 3, is it a lot more difficult than Level 2 ?

• Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 117822

gemmashaw01 said:

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

Hello,

Hi Lesley

Hi Gemma,

I havent found it difficult, some bits to to get your head around but it has been great so far. I thought it was going to be really hard. Im looking at doing my mock/then 1st exam hoepfully by the end of the month.

• 2 posts
  • # 118092

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

Hello,

Hi Lesley

Hi Gemma,

I havent found it difficult, some bits to to get your head around but it has been great so far. I thought it was going to be really hard. Im looking at doing my mock/then 1st exam hoepfully by the end of the month.

Hi I am ready for my first exam A1 level 2 , does anyone have any tips for taking the exam? 

• 2 posts
  • # 119130

Hannahleonard said:

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

LESLEY21 said:

gemmashaw01 said:

Hello,

Hi Lesley

Hi Gemma,

Hi I am ready for my first exam A1 level 2 , does anyone have any tips for taking the exam? 

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry. The exam is always very difficult and especially stressful. Especially when you need to prepare for the exam and at the same time perform some other academic tasks such as writing an essay. In such situations, I always turn to the proven and reliable service https://assignmentbro.com/us/, which performs my academic tasks, and I can safely concentrate on preparing for exams.

Edited at 21 Oct 2020 04:39 PM GMT

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner