First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

B3 or A3 exam?

• Student
  • 2 posts
  • # 118077

Hi,

Im currently self studying for level II qualification. I’ve passed B1 and ready to take B2, ive not yet started studying for the computerised B3/A3 exam as I haven’t decided which is the best to take. I understand I can move over to the A3 if I choose to. Just wondered if anybody had any advise if the A3 exam is more relevant and up to date than the B3? I need to purchase text books and obviously A3 test book is more expensive! 

Thanks

arantxa

• Companion Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 231 posts
  • # 118079

Hi ArantxaM,

We would advise you to stick with the B3 as this is your final exam in the Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (albeit pre-2019 syllabus). After you have completed all three (B1, B2, B3) you can then transfer onto the new syllabus and take the Level 3 exams: M4, M5, M6, M7 and M8.

Likewise, if someone is part way through Level 3 but on the 'old' pre-2019 syllabus, we would advise them to stick with it until the end.

Please note, the pre-2019 syllabus is being discontiued at the end of the year so only 'new' exams will be available from 2020 onwards. We are more than happy to discuss individual circumstances if you would like to call us on 0203 405 4000.

• Student
  • 2 posts
  • # 118081

Thanks Ami, I will proceed with B3!

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last