First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Self Assessment Tax Return Exam Course

  • Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 34 posts
  • # 118202

Hello All,

I have decided its time to study and get my Self assessment tax return qualification, I have looked at the courses with two providers, training link and ideal schools and was wondering if anyone can give me advice on who to go with and who you used please?

They are different prices and training link seem to cover more. Im confused. 

Thanks

  • Member
  • Practice Licence
  • 10 posts
  • # 118205

S croxall said:

Hello All,

I have decided its time to study and get my Self assessment tax return qualification, I have looked at the courses with two providers, training link and ideal schools and was wondering if anyone can give me advice on who to go with and who you used please?

They are different prices and training link seem to cover more. Im confused. 

Thanks


 Hi

I have just completed this course with Ifeal Schools and taking my rcam this wrek. I have alreafu completed level 2 and 3 and Payroll eith Ifeal and there support id anaxing. The titors are aleays there to help snd gui6fr you nothing is never too much trouble 

 

I would recommend Ideal 100%

  • Member
  • Practice Licence
  • 10 posts
  • # 118206

Tracy74 said:

S croxall said:

Hello All,

I have decided its time to study and get my Self assessment tax return qualification, I have looked at the courses with two providers, training link and ideal schools and was wondering if anyone can give me advice on who to go with and who you used please?

They are different prices and training link seem to cover more. Im confused. 

Thanks


 Hi

I have just completed this course with Ideal Schools and taking my exam this week. I have already completed level 2 and 3 and Payroll with ideal and there support is amazing. The tutors are always there to help snd guide you nothing is never too much trouble. Brian at Ideal will chat with you and wxplain how it all works if you are unsure

 

I would recommend Ideal 100%


 

  • Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 34 posts
  • # 118207

Tracy74 said:

Tracy74 said:

S croxall said:

Hello All,

I have decided its time to study and get my Self assessment tax return qualification, I have looked at the courses with two providers, training link and ideal schools and was wondering if anyone can give me advice on who to go with and who you used please?

They are different prices and training link seem to cover more. Im confused. 

Thanks


 Hi

I have just completed this course with Ideal Schools and taking my exam this week. I have already completed level 2 and 3 and Payroll with ideal and there support is amazing. The tutors are always there to help snd guide you nothing is never too much trouble. Brian at Ideal will chat with you and wxplain how it all works if you are unsure

 

I would recommend Ideal 100%


 Thanks Tracy for you reply and your recomendation. Good luck with your exam this week. 


 

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
loading