First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Level 3 Books

• Member PM.Dip
  • 6 posts
  • # 119080

Hi, I have just completed level 3 (got my M8 result today Smile), so have books available.

I have the complete set - M4 (2 books) and the combined M5, M6 and M7 books (2 books).

£95 for them all (including UK postage).

I also have the level 2 books - £80 for the 3 (A1, A2 and A3) (including UK postage)

Thanks,

Vicky

• 1 post
  • # 119081

Hi Vicky,  I hope you passed both levels.  I am about to start my ICB journey and would like to buy the books for both Level 2 and 3 please.  Please email me on caroline-9@hotmail.co.uk so we can get this organised.

Thank you,

Caroline Smile

• Member PM.Dip
  • 6 posts
  • # 119082

Hi Caroline,

I have emailed you :)

Vicky

• 3 posts
  • # 119083

Norton antivirus is an industry-leading software and commercial technology that runs on your windows, desktop, to remove harmful virus in real time. All Norton users fight phishing protection on their machines against malware.
norton.com/setup

• 3 posts
  • # 119084

meriya said:

Norton antivirus is an industry-leading software and commercial technology that runs on your windows, mac machine, in real time to eliminate harmful virus. All users of Norton battle phishing security against malware on their computers.
www.norton.com/setup

• 3 posts
  • # 119085

meriya said:

meriya said:

In other words, it can be defined as a software package containing different facilities, programmes and servers. The Microsoft Office suite is the productivity suite.
www.office.com/setup

• Member PM.Dip
  • 6 posts
  • # 119119

vickyt70 said:

Hi, I have just completed level 3 (got my M8 result today Smile), so have books available.

I have the complete set - M4 (2 books) and the combined M5, M6 and M7 books (2 books).

£95 for them all (including UK postage).

I also have the level 2 books - £80 for the 3 (A1, A2 and A3) (including UK postage)

Thanks,

Vicky

These are still for sale, if anyone is interested let me know.

Vicky

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner