First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

engagement with an accountancy practice

  • Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 10 posts
  • # 119226

I am a recently qualified bookkeeper and have been approached by another accountancy firm to do some work on a self employed basis.... what type of letter of engagement should I be using? (he will give me a self employed contract) .. I am also assuming I would do AML checks on his firm too?

Any help would be appreciated .

  • Fellow PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 120 posts
  • # 119258


congratulations on getting this relationship formed.  You may find that the agreement the accountant issues is good enough on it's own, no need to duplicate just for the sake of it! 


First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last