First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

SMART Pension NEW Employer fee

• Member PM.Dip
  • 26 posts
  • # 120185

SMART Pensions will be charging a new employer fee from 1 December 21 . £15.00 per employer per month.They will charge this on directly to the client on top of there monthly pension contributions.

Adviser update | Adviser | Smart Pension – automatic enrolment workplace pensions.

Hello Deborah.

At Smart Pension, we are continually developing our proposition to better meet the needs of you, your clients and their employees now and in the future.

To improve the service we offer, we are introducing a new £15 + VAT per month employer charge from 1 December 2021. This will allow us to invest in our platform so that we can improve our service, as well as introduce new features and products to make your and your clients' lives easier.

Visit our adviser support page to find out more

Please note: Some of your clients may be affected by this change, but some may not. You can find out which clients are affected by contacting us using the contact details below.
What will happen next?
From the middle of October, we'll be communicating with all of your affected clients to let them know.

You don't need to do anything – the new charge will take effect from
1 December 2021 & the first payment will be taken from your affected clients' existing Direct Debit mandates on or around 1 January 2022.

Get in touch
Get in touch if you have any other questions, by calling us on 0330 1247 408 or by emailing us at ask@smartpension.co.uk.

Kind regards,

The Smart Pension Team

Which I think is unfair .

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 3 posts
  • # 120205

This is for existing clients not just new ones and it only applies to small companies possibly with less than 10 employees. They have only given 6 weeks notice too.

• 6 posts
  • # 120217

Poppie said:

“This is for existing clients not just new ones and it only applies to small companies possibly with less than 10 employees. They have only given 6 weeks notice too.”

Only one of my clients has had an email so far, which is how I heard about it and I, as the Advisor, haven't had anything from Smart Pension!

All my clients have less than 10 employees, the one that has had an email has one employee only, who is probably going to retire at the end of January!

I can see most wanting to move their scheme to NESTUndecided

Edited at 21 Oct 2021 12:20 PM GMT

• Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 4 posts
  • # 120220

Hi

I have three clients using Smart Pension. I received the email about the charges. Two companies are exempt but the other one will be charged so they are going to be moving to NEST.

• Member PM.Dip
  • 26 posts
  • # 120289

I have had the same thing with SMART Pensions. They will be charging all clients an new ones £15.00 per month.

How ever I have found a lovely Mangement wealth investmetment company - True Potential investros who are apprroved by the Pension Regulator and do not charge any set up fee and no monthly charge. 

They are very helpful  website ae.tpinvestor.com.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner