An articulate, self motivated accounts professional with transferrable skills gained when overseeing ledgers, budgets, P&L and sales forecasts for public and private sector organisations. Records outstanding results using analytical and interpersonal skills. Interfaces effectively at all levels, focusing on the bigger picture when aligning solutions to business requirements. Currently engaged in finance & operations management, utilising excellent people and project leadership experience to deliver first-class services.
KEY SKILLS and ACHIEVEMENTS
• Qualified MAAT accountant. Adept with sales and cash flow forecasts, accounts receivable and payable, P&L, payroll, financial analysis and reconciliations, ledgers, small business regulations, invoice factoring, budgeting and bookkeeping activities.
• Demonstrated strong leadership when managing teams, accounts and businesses. Influenced strategies and change; launched and grew successful companies.
• Utilised excellent interpersonal skills to train people to become assets; recruited staff; gave winning presentations and is a confident public speaker; interviewed people; developed a rapport in all professional relationships.
• Created revenue streams of £250k at Planned Equipment, negotiated acquisition and integrated new business into existing structure. Updated Ocado sales ledger for Waitrose, Kelloggs and other suppliers, for promotions and marketing.
• Dynamically used organisational acumen to specify processes; prioritised to achieve maximum benefits; gained ISO 9002 accreditation; formed then sold Samaritan after growing from zero to £1.6m turnover with three branch offices employing 23 staff.
• Highly proficient with IT systems; used Sage, Quick Books Pro, Oracle, MS Office applications, in-house systems and packages.
• Allied ICB; AAT; ACCA and other professional training to complement accountancy experience.