First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Which Accounting body should I go with

• 2 posts
  • # 102565

Dear All

I need some advice.  Many years ago I started to study with the ACCA doing my CAT.  After some life changing situations I lost interest in study but still worked in finance with the intention to get back on track.  I continued to pay my subs to the ACCA during this time but stoped last year as I was not ready to get back into study.  After being off work for the past few months I have thought about what I want to do with myself and one thing I want to do is to get back to my study as I have the time and am ready to get back on the horse so to speak.

I have lots of practice papers for the CAT but I would like to have a go at level one and two for the ICB to see which direction I want to go in and check what level I am at as I have been doing church accounts for 5 years.  I have already done two levels with the ACCA but would like make a commitment to an accounting body. 

So my question is has anyone got any level 1 and 2 test paper they can email me and what are your thoughts and services with ICB.  Any comment would be much appreciated as I would like to join and take a paper before christmas which will set me off on the right road for 2015.

Thank you very much for reading my request my email address is sandra@tigersand.net

King regards

Sandras

• 257 posts
  • # 102573

Good Morning

THe ICB syllabus is transition. I would have a look the below link and speak to a training provider for free advice.

http://www.training-link.co.uk/page?xPage=free-trial.html

Regards

Trevor

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner