First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

How long does SA paper actually take?

• 14 posts
  • # 114610

Hi, 

I'm finally ready to take the SA paper, but I'm just wondering how long I shoud set aside to do it, can anybody advise me as to how long it took them? I see it must be completed within 48 hours of starting but I don't understand why we're given so long. 

Actually the 48 hours is really handy as I have a 6 week old baby, but I'm wondering whether I can dip in and out of the exam and get it done this week or whether I should wait until the weekend when my husband's home and can help out with the baby. 

Thanks, Zoe

• Fellow
  • Practice Licence
  • 32 posts
  • # 114621

Hi Zoe,

I think it took me about 3 hours as I remember- but like you I would have had interruptions - not from  a 6 week old baby, but from 3 18year old cats!

You can dip in and out of it, but as I dont trust technology to crash on me I printed off the questions and handwrote them, then went back to answer them- if that makes sense? only 2 log ons then. this also gives you a chance to research the bits your not sure of. 

i did shred the questions after though- not that they're the same evertime but you cant be too careful.

Good luck

Janette

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last
bottomBanner