First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Paperwork for Disengaged Client

  • Associate
  • Practice Licence
  • 6 posts
  • # 115978

I have given notice of disengagement to a client and when the notice period finished I wrote and texted him to ask him to arrange to collect all his paperwork from me.  I have not had a response to this and really want to get rid of his paperwork.  His home address is about an hours drive from me so would rather not have to take the paperwork to him (and I don't know if he still lives there).  Apart from calling him (which I would rather not do) does anyone know anything else I can do.  Thanks

  • Member
  • Practice Licence
  • 5 posts
  • # 115979

Give him a deadline and advise him that you will charge for storage beyond that date. And do charge him – advise him that interest will be accrued for late payment of this accordance with the “Late Payment of commercial debts act 1998”

Just a thought…

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last