Winners of the awards were announced at the ICB Global Annual Dinner and Luca Awards on Monday 9th December at Lancaster House. The awards were presented by His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, ICB Global’s Royal Patron.
Winners were selected from shortlists taken from hundreds of nominees from across the UK in each category.
Awards were also presented to international ambassadors and first secretaries who won in their respective countries.
- Student of the Year: Natalie Phillips, Training Link
- Tutor of the Year: Brian McVean, Ideal Schools
- Bookkeeper of the Year: Stuart Wildman
- Practice of the Year: Dinah Scudder, Scorpion Book-keeping Services
- Small Training Provider of the Year: UK Open College
- Training Provider of the Year: Training Link
- Software Provider of the Year: Sage
- Belarus – Achievements in the field of IFRS 2013: Ludmila Stefanovich
- Ukraine – Employer of the Year 2013: Vyshkovska Nataliia, Director of the Pridneproskaya Investment Company Ltd
- Azerbaijan – Advisor on the effectiveness of internal audit and control system of the Year 2013: Suleyman Gasimov, Vice President of Economic Issues, State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic
- Kazakhstan – Employer of the Year 2013: Rustam Mukhamedov, “Kazatomprom” National Atomic Company” Joint Stock Company
- Ukraine – Employer of the Year 2013: Butenko Lubov, Head of Finance department Ltd. UKRGIDROSTROYPROEKT
- Russia – Award for the Successful Promotion of the Financial Manager Profession: Anastasia Rusakova
The Michael Kintore Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Bookkeeping Profession was presented to Dr Philip Dunn for his years of dedicated service to promoting and maintaining the standards of bookkeeping worldwide.
A full list of the nominees in each category is available to view here.