The winners of the 6th Annual LUCA Awards were announced at the ICB Global Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony on 9th December at the BAFTA Theatre, London. The awards were presented by His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, ICB Global’s Royal Patron.
Click the links below to see the moment ICB's members and affiliates became LUCA winners and their reaction afterwards:
- Russia Esteemed Strategic Partner in Russia: Rosatom, collected by Mr Igor Igin, Head of Internal Control
- Azerbaijan Contribution to the Financial Management Profession, collected by Mr Mahir Mammadov, Deputy Chairman
- Belarus Effective Implementation of IFRS within the Banking Sector of the Republic of Belarus, collected by Ms Tatsiana Pivavar, Chief Financial Officer
- Kazakhstan Employer of the Year, Ulba Metallurgical Plant, collected by Mr Rustam Mukhamedov, Regional Director of ICFM Kazakhstan
- Canada Outstanding Service to the Bookkeeping Profession in Canada, Alan Salmon, Director of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada