There’s no one answer. But there are a few ways that you can get started.
As one of 5.7 million small and medium-sized private sector businesses in the UK, businesses like yours are crucial to the national and international economy. However, the term “small to medium-sized business” can be misleading. We know that to you and your team, there’s nothing small (or even medium) about your business. It’s a big undertaking and you have no doubt invested time in making it successful. But a growing business is never finished. There are always new challenges, opportunities, and questions.
You’ve got a lot on your plate. Get more done. Work better together. Scale your business. Safeguard your data. Keep it simple.
Fortunately, there’s one suite of tools that can deliver on every count – Office 365.
- Get more done: Collaboration and cloud storage tools let you and your colleagues access work on any device, wherever they are
- Work better together: Video meetings have come a long way. Teams now include features like interactive whiteboards, instant messaging and screen sharing
- Scale your business: Used cloud-based project management tools to stay on top of internal tasks, teams, and workloads
- Safeguard your data: Nothing gets past enterprise-grade threat protection – not even spam emails, malware, or phishing scams
- Keep things simple: Device management solutions make it easier for you to help when new computers and phones enter your business
- The right device: Microsoft Surface gives you everything you need to run a growing business: pride, protection, peace of mind, productivity & performance
Five things every small to medium business should be doing...
Read our free eBook to get answers to your business's biggest questions...
Learn how you can increase productivity with cloud accounting...
Discover how to avoid security nightmares when working remotely...