First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Bookkeeping and accounts for a Freehold Public House

  • Member PM.Dip
  • Practice Licence
  • 1 post
  • # 117619

Good afternoon All,

I am currently deciding whether to take on a new Public House client. 

Its is their first year and I would be covering everything, VAT, Payroll, bookkeeping and year end.

i have not had much experience in this sector before and am wondering has anyone come across any useful articals, HMRC guidance and publications that it might be worth me having a read of?

Are there any fellow members that can warn me of the pitfalls and difficulties they have experienced? The forums I have already looked at generally say Stay Away!! 

I should add that the couple have purchased the pub (live above) and are not tenants.

Thank you for any advice


Edited at 16 Mar 2019 04:16 PM GMT

  • Fellow PM.Dip
  • 1 post
  • # 117621


I may be able to assist you I used to be a Tenant Landlord of a public house for 13 years and was a Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeeping.

Please let me know if you want to make direct contact.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last