ICFM Kazakhstan was founded in 2001 by Rustam Mukhamedov. In February 2021, the institute welcomed a new director, Tatyana Gish.
Regular students of our courses among others are specialists from the Big Four of Auditors, local audit companies, representatives of the National Bank and second-tier commercial banks; Philip Morris Kazakhstan, KazTransGas, Kazaktelecom, Almaty Power Consolidated, Kazakhoil, Kaztransoil, Kazatomprom, KazMunayGas, Kar-Tel, K-Cell and many others.
Our programmes, training methods, and individual approach will help our clients meet the highest requirements and international business standards and keep abreast of changes and additions to the legislation of The Republic of Kazakhstan.
ICFM was created by professionals to support professionals in their key role of ensuring the financial stability of their companies and maintaining a high level of skill, based on the modern requirements of the financial sector.
The Institute of Certified Financial Managers of Kazakhstan is accredited by the Internal State Audit Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (No. KZ76VNK00000281 dated January 22, 2020).
The qualifications that ICFM Kazakhstan offers can be found below.
- Level 1 Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
3 basic ICFM qualification levels:
- 1 level PFM Qualification “Professional Financial Manager (PFM)”, Dip PFM
- 2 level СFM Qualifications “Certified Financial Manager (СFM)”, Dip CFM
- 3 level CFD Qualification “Certified Financial Director (CFD)”, Dip CFD
- Professional Internal Auditor Dip PIA
- Certified Professional Internal Auditor Dip CPIA