ICFM Belarus was founded in 2009 by Irina Matsokina. More than 2,380 executives and specialists have had training on ICFM programmes in Belarus.
ICFM Belarus has both private and corporate members. Among our clients are leading banks, leasing companies, international companies, foreign representative offices, managers and specialists in the financial and economic sphere.
More than 4500 Financial Managers and specialists are subscribed to our newsletter. We actively participated in the reform of IFRS in the country, hosted 5 International conferences with more than 600 participants.
The National Bank and the Ministry of Finance of The Republic of Belarus have highly evaluated the contribution to the training of specialists for implementing the IFRS reforms in the country.
In 2015, ICFM Belarus launched an online platform and now we are offering online training.
In 2016 ICFM had the pleasure of hosting His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, GCVO in Belarus.
ICFM Belarus offers the following qualifications:
Three basic qualification levels:
- Level 1 PFM Qualification “Professional Financial Manager (PFM)”, Dip PFM
- Level 2 СFM Qualifications “Certified Financial Manager (СFM)”, Dip CFM
- Level 3 CFD Qualification “Certified Financial Director (CFD)”, Dip CFD
- Professional Internal Auditor Dip PIA
- Certified Professional Internal Auditor Dip CPIA
- Project Management, Dip PM
ICFM BELARUS SYLLABUS
Media about ICFM Belarus